Gift Guide for Mom
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure policy here
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclosure policy.
Now that I’m a mom myself, I have a whole new appreciation for how hard moms work and how much they sacrifice. (Thanks, Mom! You’re amazing!) So who better to spoil this holiday than the woman who gave you life?
Here’s my list of products perfect for any mom on your list (or this mom too, wink wink, nudge nudge)
- Homebody by Joanna Gains – What woman alive doesn’t love Joanna Gaines? Her new book is out just in time for Christmas!
- Mom Life Tote – If she’s gonna be a pack mule to little humans, why not be cheeky about it?
- Morse Code Necklace – I got my own mom one of these last Christmas and she loved it! So dainty and pretty with a sweet secret message.
- Barefoot Dreams Wrap Cardigan – I don’t own one of these myself yet (hint hint, Hubby!) but I’ve heard wonderful things about how incredibly soft and cozy all things Barefoot Dreams are. A little luxury for your mama!
- YETI Coffee Mug – For every mama who has forgotten what it’s like to drink her coffee hot! This will keep her beverage nice and toasty until she can finally get around to drinking it!
- Mom So Hard T-shirt – This shirt is so adorable . . . and so spot on! This mom stuff is hard work!
- Heart Photo Charm – Another gift I’ve given my own mom. These are made to fit on Pandora-style charm bracelets and can be customized with any photo you like. A great personalized gift.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller – Give the gift of self care (and maybe help out with those wrinkles you’ve given her)
- Raw Diamond Earrings – These earrings are stunning! I want these myself.
- Initial Necklace – How sweet is this necklace, customizable with initials for each child? Perfect way for her to keep her “babies” close!
- Bath Bombs – Give her the gift of relaxation! Bonus points if you actually give her the time off from moming to use them!
- Constellation Print – Add the names, dates, and locations of all her childrens’ births and you have a beautiful and sentimental piece of art.